The Rangelands NRM Board is calling for suitable applicants, that are critical and innovative thinkers with the passion and time to make a genuine and active contribution as a Non-Executive Director.
The Rangelands NRM region covers 85% of Western Australia’s land, coast and sea, an area the size of approximately 30% of Australia. The region boasts Australia’s most iconic landscapes, flora, and fauna, including spectacular World Heritage and Ramsar sites.
Rangelands NRM enables the integrated management and sustainable utilisation of the natural resources of the region; by working with pastoralists, landowners, traditional owners and their ranger teams, industry, government and community bodies, as well as the resource sector when delivering outcomes.
The 2021 Nominations and Remuneration Committee have been instructed to seek the following, based on its future requirements to meet its diversification strategy.
Anyone from the following industry sectors:
- Mining and Oil & Gas
- Board experience
- Based in the Rangelands of WA
- Graduates of the AICD Company Directors Course – GAICD/FAICD, or highly skilled and highly experienced Board Directors/Chairs
- Ability to think strategically and identify and critically assess strategic opportunities
- High level reputation and networks
- Entrepreneurial background
- Demonstrated good governance and financial competencies
Remuneration and attendance
- Paid remuneration and sitting fees for Board Meetings
- Minimum of four Board meetings per year, or more, as deemed as required by the Board
- Expectation that the Director will also attend defined Committee meetings
Rangelands NRM actively encourages diversity on the board, its committees and throughout the organisation.
Lodgement of Application – by Monday 20th September 2021, 5:00pm (AWST)
For enquiries, please contact: The Secretary, Dave Blunt, 0438 198 898 or CEO Debra Tarabini on 0408 940 544.
For application information: Information Sheet
CLICK TO APPLY https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RangelandsWA