- Growth Industry make your mark!
- Dedicated team environment, Perth & Regional WA
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave and Salary Packaging Options available
Rangelands Natural Resource Management WA is a leader within its field and is a not for profit incorporated association. Rangelands NRM WA works with landholders, government and community groups who are interested in making a difference in the sustainable use and management of the environment.
Our NRM region covers more than 2.3 million square kilometres – approx 87% of the WA landmass and 75% of the WA coastline.
About the job
You will have leadership skills to allow you to facilitate and manage the natural assets to support environmentally, socially and economically enriched communities within the WA Rangelands. Your management experience will lead Rangelands NRM to be an independent, regional community focused organisation which has robust systems to guide organisational culture and the delivery of outcomes.
To be considered for this role it is required you have:
- A Degree in NRM, Agriculture, Economics or other relevant discipline.
- Good knowledge of contemporary NRM issues as they relate to a rangelands environment.
- Extensive experience in management of broad-based programs with multiple stakeholders and funding sources.
- Ability to provide strategic leadership and operational planning and management to achieve targeted outcomes.
- The ability to think laterally and resolve problems.
- Very good team leadership and management skills. Highly developed workplace communication skills.
- Strong results oriented approach to program and project management.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Be able to obtain and manage human, financial, physical, technological and information resources to ensure the provision of high quality services.
- High level corporate governance knowledge and experience with a track record of having led and met these requirements previously.
This rewarding senior position is based in Perth and offers a competitive salary package including 5 weeks annual leave. This is a full time role and you will be required to undertake some travel throughout WA and Australia.
Initially, a performance based fixed term contract to 31 December 2016, with an option for extension, subject to funding.
To obtain a job description or to discuss Rangelands NRM expectations of the position, please email email@example.com
If you like a challenge and are looking for a rewarding role where you can make a difference, please forward your application which must address the Job Description priorities and selection criteria and resume with references, to Jodie Rowell at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit using the ˜apply now’ button.
Applications for this position close strictly on the 21st September 2013.