Find out what’s been happening this month in the WA Rangelands in our February 2013 eNews
- 50 EOIs received so far!!
- Rangelands NRM engages with new groups with State NRM funding
- Monitoring tool means healthier and more profitable rangelands for Gascoyne pastoralists
- Mangrove concern identified during coastal road trip
- New survey to understand habitat and threats to Kimberley rock wallabies
- Traditional owners use electronic software to record environmental and cultural information
- New weed control methods in Pilbara proving a success